Restructuring for the Future
- Establish breakthrough outcomes for restructured processes.
- Distinguish the measurements appropriate to the selected process or project; e.g., culture, technology, quality, cost, customer satisfaction and cycle time.
- Selection of a design team that can ensure a successful implementation.
- Map existing conditions and identify the root causes of all obstacles.
- Invent a new structure that dissolves existing barriers and delivers intended outcomes.
- Facilitate presentations to top management and key stakeholders.
- Coach implementation, including engaging key players in altering cultural mindsets, procedures, practices and norms to support the new structure.