Communication for Action
- Facilitate recurring strategic planning forums to ensure the organizational actions deliver the future as designed.
- Create a context for leadership, coaching and project management particular to the selected division, function or team, and distinguish management from leadership.
- Distinguish the powerful listening and speaking that evokes leadership and provides language tools that generate committed and coordinated action.
- Examine the existing culture for obstacles to accessing and mobilizing resources with speed and efficiency, which are the obstacles that block the possibility of high performance teams.
- Facilitate participants in designing a breakthrough project as a laboratory for applying the distinctions of coaching, leadership and project management.
- Provide coaching on principles and guidelines for the effective and efficient management of a project over time.
- Provide tools for transforming complaints and breakdowns into opportunities for action that fulfill project outcomes.