Leadership: Executive Excellence
- Create a context of Executive Leadership, Partnership and Accomplishment.
- Distinguish the powerful listening and speaking that creates an aligned team.
- Examine the inherited culture and design of organizations; i.e., examine our unexamined assumptions, and our current reality to understand what works and does not work.
- Examine what is predictable if we maintain our current course of action and what is blocking new possibilities and new opportunities for action.
- Declare a clean sheet of paper.
- Stand in the future and create and align the Executive Leadership Teams Values, Strategic Purpose, Strategic Intent and Bold Promise to establish new and appropriate operating practices to fulfill the future.